Footer

Archive | Latest News

DTI confers Bagwis seal to 104 Pangasinan firms

DAGUPAN CITY – Some 104 business establishments in Pangasinan were recently conferred with the Bagwis Seal of Excellence awards by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) as a recognition of their commitment to provide good products and services to consumers. Provincial Director Peter Mangabat of DTI-Pangasinan said the Bagwis Seal of Excellence is a […]

Continue Reading

For the 1st District of Ilocos Sur 90% of all 2018 projects finished – Organo

BANTAY, Ilocos Sur – District Engineer Reynaldo Organo has declared that 90% of all Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) projects for 2018 in the 1st District of Ilocos Sur have been finished and that the remaining 10% are ongoing. “But unfortunately, two big projects won’t still be realized this year, the Caniao Project […]

Continue Reading

PRC reminds professionals to renew ID cards to avoid penalty

DAGUPAN CITY – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is reminding professionals to renew their PRC identification card at any of its offices or during its scheduled mobile outreach services to avoid applicable penalties to be incurred for late renewal. Juanita Domogen, regional coordinator of PRC for Region I, said professionals may renew their ID cards […]

Continue Reading

DTI reminds public anew to buy certified Christmas lights

DAGUPAN CITY – As Christmas time draws near, the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is reminding consumers anew to only buy certified Christmas lights. “We remind everyone to always look for the Import Commodity Clearance (ICC) sticker or the printed Philippine Standard (PS) mark, especially when purchasing and using Christmas lights,” said Marjury Lorezco, […]

Continue Reading

Ilocos Sur Provincial Board passes resolution supporting activist in DOJ’s “terrorist” list

VIGAN CITY – The environmental group DEFEND Ilocos (Ilocos Network for the Environment) released a statement yesterday commending the Provincial Board of Ilocos Sur for passing a resolution on November 27, 2018, supporting the organization’s regional coordinator, Sherwin de Vera, against the “malicious terrorist-tagging of the Department of Justice.” Sherwin de Vera, who is known […]

Continue Reading

DepEd-Dagupan City honors partners in education advocacy

CALASIAO, Pangasinan ­­– The Department of Education (DepEd)-Dagupan City Division recognized its stakeholders for their contribution and support during the Division Stakeholders’ Convergence 2018 held at Pangasinan Regency Hotel here on Tuesday. Dr. Lorna Bugayong, CESO VI, schools division superintendent, said this endeavor has been conceptualized to give due recognition to the different stakeholdersand supporters […]

Continue Reading

Feature: ‘Ballet and Ballads’ wows Pangasinenses

Pangasinenses had a one of a kind evening as they witnessed a show that featured the artistic merger of pop songs and classical dance when a group of world-class ballet performers from Ballet Manila and singer Bugoy Drilon performed at the posh Sison Auditorium in Lingayen, Pangasinan. The Manila Broadcasting Corporation and the Kapisanan ng […]

Continue Reading

Ilocos Norte SDC, MDC to brief OFs-RED loan beneficiaries

The Ilocos Norte Sustainable Development Center (SDC) continues to provide capital loan assistance to overseas Filipinos and their families through the Overseas Filipinos Remittances for Development (OFs-ReD) Program, with briefing and orientation for the current set of applicants scheduled next week. The OFs-ReD Program aims to boost local employment and augment insufficient income among families […]

Continue Reading

First in history: Ilocos Norte posts 100% RISTT graduation rate

All trainees of the Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training (RISTT) conducted by the Department of Information and Communication (DICT) in Ilocos Norte made it to the 42nd Graduation Ceremony, a first in history for the nationwide program. The graduation was held at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) Session hall yesterday, November 19. According to Ms. Emmy […]

Continue Reading

Natalged dagiti DepEd buildings a pinabangon ti DPWH FDEO – Engr. Reynaldo Organo

BANTAY, ILOCOS SUR – Awan ti pagdanagan ti publiko a maipada ti napasamak a trahedia sadiay Natonin, Mountain kabayatan ti iduduprak ni Bagyo Rosita ta natalged dagiti amin a pasdek a pinabangon ti Department of Public Works and Highways First District Engineering Office iti Ilocos Sur, agraman dagiti eskuela ti Department of Education ta nasayaat […]

Continue Reading